We know that when your equipment fails, you need it back up and running as soon as possible.
Our repair team are all qualified to a minimum of Advanced Level 3 Apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering and experienced in working with Megger, Fluke, Robin, Kewtech and many other leading brands of electrical test equipment.
No investigation fee
Unlike many other calibration companies, we don't charge an investigation fee to diagnose your instrument. Our technicians will be happy to produce a quote at no extra cost.
Here's how repair with Thorcal works:
- Either drop your faulty tester to Thorcal, send it to us with one of our booking forms, or call us to arrange collection.
- Our technicians will inspect your instrument to see if it can be repaired by us. You'll receive a detailed fault report with our findings, and if the unit can be repaired by our team, a quote.
- We'll never go ahead with any chargeable repairs without your authorisation.
- If your unit can't be repaired by our technicians, we'll obtain a quote from the manufacturer or one of our trusted repair partners. Thorcal will be happy to manage the dispatch of your instrument to our partner and will keep you updated throughout the process.
- We'll always wait for your authorisation before we send your equipment to our partner.
- Following your authorisation and the repair of your unit, we'll re-calibrate it (which will have been quoted for with the repair price) and call you to arrange its return.
We can repair pressure gauges, torque wrenches, PAT testers, electrical testers, multi meters, 18th edition testers, gas detectors and much more.